Construction and Maintenance
The Purpose of Construction and Technical Directorate;
Coordinates the construction, survey, project, technical maintenance and repair, construction supervision and site research of our university as they are organized in a healthy manner, the daily services are carried out and the result is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Coordinate the projecting works of buildings and facilities in the direction of the development of our university,
- Prepare feasibility reports for all kinds of works requiring technical examination and projecting,
- Prepare and finalize the tender dossiers,
- Make the technical control of the tendered Works and organize the entitlements,
- Carry out the maintenance and repair works of the buildings and provide the management and administration of the technical personnel,
- Determine all kinds of infrastructure needs and carry out studies to ensure uninterrupted supply,
- Prepare, present and follow the university's investment budget,
- Monitor and follow up all malfunctions in the operation of buildings and facilities.