The following are the reasons and aims for establishing the Directorate of Strategy Development;
- Collect, analyze and interpret information and data related to the development of management and services and performance,
- Examine the external factors that will affect the education services of the University, perform internal capacity research, analyze the effectiveness and satisfaction level of the services and to conduct general researches,
- Coordinate the preparation of the University's strategic plan and performance program and evaluate its results,
- Prepare a detailed spending schedule within the framework of budget principles and principles to be determined by the University,
- Coordinate the preparation of the University's investment program, monitor implementation results and prepare annual investment appraisal report,
- Improve the performance and quality criteria of the University and fulfill other duties in this scope.