About Construction and Technical Affairs
The purpose of the Directorate of Construction Work and Technical Services is;
Our University's construction, survey-project, technical maintenance-repair, construction supervision and location researches are organized in a healthy manner, and daily services are carried out and the result is achieved.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Coordinate the projecting activities of buildings and facilities in the direction of the development of our University,
- Prepare feasibility reports for all kinds of works requiring technical examination and projecting,
- Prepare, conduct and finalize the tender dossiers,
- Make the technical control of the tendered works, arrange the entitlements,
- Carry out the maintenance and repair works of the buildings and provide the management and administration of technical personnel,
- Determine all kinds of infrastructure needs and carry out studies aiming to ensure supply is continuously uninterrupted,
- Prepare, present and follow the University's investment budget,
- Observe and follow up all faults in the operation of buildings and facilities.