The duties of the Strategy Planning Directorate in line with the objectives set in the foundation of our university are:
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and disseminate information and data related to the development and performance of management and services,
- Examine the external factors that will affect the education services of the university, to perform internal capacity research, to analyze the effectiveness and satisfaction level of the services and to conduct general researches,
- Coordinate the preparation of the university's strategic plan and performance program and evaluate its results,
- Prepare detailed spending schedule in the framework of budget principles and principles to be determined by the university,
- Coordinate the preparation of the university's investment program, monitor implementation results and prepare annual investment appraisal report,
- Improve the performance and quality standards of the university and to fulfill other duties in this scope.