2022-2023 Fall Semester online application date: 06.06.2022 Monday
Application Deadline: Monday, 08.08.2022
Announcement Date of Results: 11.08.2022 Thursday
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: 11.08.2022 -22.08.2022
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 23.08.2022 -02.09.2022
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link tıklayınız
ALES Score Type: EQUAL WEIGHT (EA)
Dear candidate students;
In the Fall Semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, in our Master's Programs;
1) In our thesis programs, 65% of Equal Weight grade ALES, 35% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the relevant score type ALES, if any*, will be evaluated.
*(If the candidates applying to non-thesis programs do not have ALES scores, they will be evaluated as 55 points.)
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, do not graduate during the application, and do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of the undergraduate diploma
- Original or certified copy of the undergraduate transcript
- ALES result document of at least 55 points from Equal Weight type, taken within the last five years (for Thesis Program)
- Copy of identity card and passport
- Photo (2 Pieces)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- ALES result document for thesis program applications; Equal Weight at least 55 points
-Applicants will be selected in order of success.
* Scientific Preparation is applied with one course to be given in two semesters for undergraduate graduation students other than social work.
Scientific Preparation Courses
SOH141 Introduction to Social Work
SOH304 Social Work Legislation
Scientific Preparation Program Course Fee: