2022-2023 Spring Semester online application date: 12.12.2022 Monday
Application deadline :15.01.2023
SCIENCE EXAM: Monday, 16.01.2023 Time:15:00
Campus: Central Campus / D-Ayhan Songar
Announcement Date of Results: Thursday, January 26, 2023
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: Friday, January 27, 2023 - Friday, February 03, 2023
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: Monday, February 06, 2023 - Friday, February 10, 2023
Click here for Online Pre-Registration Link.
Dear candidate students;
In the Spring Semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, a science exam will be held in our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs;
1) In our programs with thesis, 50% of ALES in numerical score, 30% of science exam, 20% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the science exam will be evaluated.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, who are not graduated during the application, who do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
Neuroscience Master's Thesis Program Application Requirements
Students who will apply to the Master's Program with Thesis,
Biology, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Chemistry, Physics,
Guidance and psychological counseling,
Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemical-Biological Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
Having taken Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Nursing, Language and Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Audiology, Nutrition, Child Development or equivalent departments,
Neuroscience Master's Degree Program Application Requirements
There is no license area restriction for students who will apply to the Non-Thesis Master's Program.
Applicants will be accepted in order of success.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
1. Original or certified copy of undergraduate diploma
2. Original or certified copy of undergraduate transcript
3. ALES result document
4. Copy of Identity Card
5. Photo (2 Pieces)
- ALES result document for the applications with thesis (at least 55 points from the numerical score type obtained in the last five years)
-Applicants will be selected in order of success.