2022-2023 Fall Semester online application date: 06.06.2022 Monday
Application Deadline: 03.08.2022 Wednesday
1. Science Exam: 20.07.2022 Wednesday, Time: 10:00
2. Science Exam: 04.08.2022 Thursday, Time: 10:00
Exam Place: Çarşı Campus
NOTE: Candidates can take any of the Science Exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 11.08.2022 Thursday
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: 11.08.2022 -22.08.2022
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 23.08.2022 -02.09.2022
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link tıklayınız
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Dear candidate students;
In the Fall semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, a science exam will be held in our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs;
1) In our programs with thesis, 50% of ALES in the relevant NUMERICAL score type, 30% of the science exam, 20% of the undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the science exam will be evaluated.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, do not graduate during the application, and do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of the undergraduate diploma
-Original or certified copy of the undergraduate transcript
-ALES exam result document (at least 55 numerical points for the Thesis Program)
-Copy of identity card
-Photo (2 Pieces)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND EVALUATION
- To be graduated from the Department of Nutrition and Dietetics of a higher education program that provides undergraduate (4-year) education.
- ALES result document for thesis program applications; ALES score in numerical score type will be checked.
- Applicants will be selected in order of success.
NOTE: The equivalence of undergraduate diplomas obtained from abroad must be approved by the Council of Higher Education.
NOTE: Candidates who score at least equivalent to the ALES exam in the internationally accepted "Graduate Record Examination" (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), which are considered equivalent to the LES exam by the Interuniversity Board, are also considered.