2022-2023 Fall Semester online applications will start on Monday, 06.06.2022.
Application Deadline: 14.08.2022 Sunday
Announcement Date of the Winners of Registration:
Deadline for Final Registration:
Online Pre-Registration Link:
ALES Score Type : NUMERIC
Dear candidate students;
Due to the pandemic, there will be no science exam in our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs in the 2021-2022 Academic Year Spring Semester;
1) In our thesis programs, 65% of ALES in numerical score type, 35% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the relevant score type ALES, if any*, will be evaluated.
*(If the candidates applying to non-thesis programs do not have ALES scores, they will be evaluated as 55 points.)
In line with the Graduate Education Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated November 22, 2019, the definition of special student has changed. A special student is defined as a student enrolled in another graduate program and taking courses from a graduate program in our institute.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, who do not graduate during the application, who do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate diploma
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate transcript
- Copy of Identity Card
- Photo (2 Pieces)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
To the program;
- With the graduates of the Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Arts and Sciences;
Perfusion associate degree program graduates and any undergraduate program graduates with Perfusion authorization certificate (certificate) will be able to apply.
-ALES result document for applications with thesis, obtained within the last five years, at least 55 numerical points)
- Applicants will be selected in order of success.
|PERFUSION MASTER'S PROGRAM||2021-2022 FEES LIST|
(VAT INCLUDED 8%)
|TO ÜSKÜDAR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES|
|Master in PERFUSION|
|21.485 TL||10.742.50 TL|
|Master in PERFUSION|
|18.690 TL||9.345 TL|