2023-2024 Fall Semester online application start date: 05.06.2023 Monday
Application Deadline: 05.07.2023 Wednesday
SCIENCE EXAM: 07.07.2023 Friday Time:11:00
28.07.2023 Friday Time: 11:00
Exam Place: Ümraniye Health Campus
NOTE: Candidates can only take one of the science exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 04.08.2023 Friday
Final List Registration Dates: 04.08.2023-14.08.2023
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 14.08.2023-25.08.2023
Click here for Online Pre-Registration Link.
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Source Book: ECMO 360
Dear candidate students;
In our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs, a science exam will be held;
1) In our programs with thesis, 50% of ALES in numerical score, 30% of science exam, 20% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the science exam will be evaluated.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, who are not graduated during the application, who do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate diploma
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate transcript
- Copy of Identity Card
- Photo (2 Pieces)
- ALES result document for applications with thesis, obtained within the last five years, at least 55 numerical points)
- Applicants will be selected in order of success.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Medicine, Perfusion, Nursing, Health Officer undergraduate graduates,
Those who graduated from the perfusion associate degree program and completed a bachelor's degree in any department, and
Any undergraduate graduate with a Perfusion Authorization Certificate will be able to apply. (Candidates with a perfusion associate degree or certificate of authorization should send their documents to email@example.com.)