2022-2023 Spring Semester online application date: 12.12.2022 Monday
Deadline for Application: Tuesday, 17.01.2022
SCIENCE EXAM: Wednesday, 18.01.2023, Time: 10.00
Campus: Health Campus (Ümraniye)
Announcement of Results: Thursday, January 26, 2023
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: Friday, January 27, 2023 - Friday, February 03, 2023
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: Monday, February 06, 2023 - Friday, February 10, 2023
Click here for Online Pre-Registration Link.
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Dear candidate students;
In the 2022-2023 Spring Semester, a face-to-face science exam will be held in Doctoral Programs;
The candidates will receive 50% of the ALES score in the relevant score type, 30% of the science exam, and 20% of the undergraduate (and/or) graduate grade point average.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
– Original or certified copy of the Master's diploma
- Original or certified copy of Master's transcript (transcript)
- ALES exam result document
- YDS exam result document (or equivalent exam result document)
- Copy of identity card
- Photo (2 Pieces)
FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAMS EQUIVALENCES
Click to Download Foreign Language Exams Equivalency Documentary
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Only candidates with undergraduate and graduate degrees in Nursing can apply to the Ph.D. Program.
- The applications of the candidates who registered to the Master's Program before 06 February 2013 will be accepted without making any distinction between thesis and non-thesis.
- Of our candidates who enroll in the Master's Program after February 06, 2013, only those who have graduated from the Master's program with thesis will be admitted to the PhD program.
- To have a score of 55 or more in YDS and an equivalent exam.
- To have a Master's Degree in Nursing with a minimum 2.50 GPA.
ALES result document;
55 points from the numerical score type.
-Applicants will be selected in order of success.
In Nursing Department Nursing programs, a training is provided for our students to specialize in sub-branches of Nursing according to the courses they have taken and the scope of the thesis.