2022-2023 Fall Semester online application date: 06.06.2022 Monday
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 02.08.2022
1. Science Exam: 20.07.2022 Wednesday, Time: 10:00
2. Science Exam: 03.08.2022 Wednesday, Time: 10:00
Exam Place: Çarşı Campus
NOTE: Candidates can take any of the Science Exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 11.08.2022 Thursday
Final List Registration Dates: 11.08.2022 - 22.08.2022
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 23.08.2022 – 02.09.2022
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link tıklayınız
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Dear candidate students;
In the 2022-2023 Fall Semester, a face-to-face science exam will be held in Doctoral Programs;
50% of the candidates' ALES score in the relevant score type, 30% of the science exam, and 20% of the undergraduate (and/or) graduate grade point average will be taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
– Original or certified copy of the Master's diploma
- Original or certified copy of Master's transcript (transcript) - ALES exam result document
- YDS exam result document (or equivalent exam result document)
- Copy of identity card
- Photo (2 Pieces) FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAMS EQUIVALENCES Click to Download Foreign Language Exams Equivalency Document
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Only candidates with undergraduate and graduate degrees in Nursing can apply to the Ph.D. Program.
- The applications of the candidates who registered to the Master's Program before 06 February 2013 will be accepted without making any distinction between thesis and non-thesis.
- Of our candidates who enroll in the Master's Program after February 06, 2013, only those who have graduated from the Master's program with thesis will be admitted to the PhD program.
- Having received 55 or more points from YDS and an equivalent exam.
- To have a Master's Degree in Nursing with a minimum 2.50 GPA. ALES result document; 55 points from the numerical score type.
-Applicants will be selected in order of success.
Nursing Department Nursing programs provide a training for our students to specialize in sub-branches of nursing according to the courses they have taken and the scope of the thesis.
TOTAL AMOUNT INCLUDE VAT FOR THE YEAR 2022-2023