2022-2023 Fall Semester online application date: 06.06.2022 Monday
Application Deadline: Thursday, 04.08.2022
1. Science Exam: 22.07.2022 Friday, Time: 10:00
2. Science Exam: 05.08.2022 Monday, Time: 10:00
Exam Place: Çarşı Campus
NOTE: Candidates can take any of the Science Exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 11.08.2022 Thursday
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: 11.08.2022 -22.08.2022
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 23.08.2022 -02.09.2022
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link tıklayınız
ALES Score Type: EQUAL WEIGHT (EA)
Dear candidate students;
In the Fall semester of the 2022-2023 Academic Year, a science exam will be held in our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs;
1) In our programs with thesis, 50% of ALES in numerical score, 30% of science exam, 20% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the science exam will be evaluated.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, do not graduate during the application, and do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of the undergraduate diploma
-Original or certified copy of the undergraduate transcript (transcript)
-ALES exam result document (for Thesis Program)
-Copy of identity card
-Photo (2 Pieces)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
Who Can Participate in the Program?
Only graduates of the Faculty of Medicine, Psychology, Guidance and Psychological Counseling can apply to the program.
- ALES result document (at least 55 points from Equal Weight point type) for applications to programs with thesis
-Applicants will be selected in order of success.