2023-2024 Fall Semester online application start date: 05.06.2023 Monday
Application Deadline: 05.07.2023 Wednesday
SCIENCE EXAM: 14.07.2023 Friday, Time: 11:00
28.07.2023 Friday Time: 11:00
Exam Place: Çarşı Campus
NOTE: Candidates can only take one of the science exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 04.08.2023 Friday
Final List Registration Dates: 04.08.2023-14.08.2023
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 14.08.2023-25.08.2023
Click here for Online Pre-Registration Link.
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Dear candidate students;
In our Thesis/Non-Thesis Master's Programs, a science exam will be held;
1) In our thesis programs, 50% of ALES in numerical score type, 30% of science exam, 20% of undergraduate graduation grade point average.
2) In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the science exam will be evaluated.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, do not graduate during the application, and do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- The graduates of the four-year Occupational Therapy department of the Faculty of Health Sciences can apply to the Occupational Therapy Thesis / Non-Thesis Master's Program.
- In addition, Occupational Therapy Non-Thesis Master's Program;
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Undergraduate Graduates will be able to apply provided that they receive Scientific Preparation.
Scientific Preparation Courses
- ERG125 Introduction to Occupational Therapy
- ERG271 Activities of Daily Living
- ERG368 Occupational Therapy in Psychiatric Disorders
- ERG364 Vocational Rehabilitation
- Applicants will be selected in order of success.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate diploma
- Original or certified copy of undergraduate transcript
- ALES result document (at least 55 numerical points)
- Copy of identity card
- Photo (2 Pieces)