Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Master's program Mission and Vision
- To make the area of physiotherapy and rehabilitation more effective in the development of public health and welfare,
- To be a prestigious and leading department in the field with professional autonomy, which is monitored and cited in the international scientific platform, by producing priority services and policies of education.
- To educate professional and scientific physiotherapists who are capable of lifelong learning, teaching and communication skills in the light of universal and cultural values, respect for human rights, to produce physicians and physiotherapists who are skilled in the field and health professionals and educators who will serve in different areas of physiotherapy rehabilitation,
- To develop international collaborations,
- To carry out multidisciplinary studies,
- To carry out post-graduate education and research,
- To provide physiotherapy rehabilitation services and technology for the benefit of the community.