2023-2024 Fall Semester online application start date: 05.06.2023 Monday
Application Deadline: 05.07.2023 Wednesday
Announcement Date of Results: 04.08.2023 Friday
Final List Registration Dates: 04.08.2023-14.08.2023
Final Registration Dates for the Reserve List: 14.08.2023-25.08.2023
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link
ALES Score Type: NUMERIC (NUM)
Dear candidate students;
There will be no science exam;
1) In the program with thesis, 65% of ALES in numerical score type, 35% of undergraduate graduation grade point average,
2) In the non-thesis program, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the relevant score type ALES, if any*, will be evaluated.
*(If the candidates applying to non-thesis programs do not have ALES scores, they will be evaluated as 55 points.)
3) In Occupational Health and Safety (Thesis/Non-Thesis) Master's Programs, courses will be given only in the Spring and Fall semesters. There will be no summer education.
Our Thesis / Non-Thesis programs; All candidates with a bachelor's degree in any field can apply.
Exemption procedures are made for the graduates of the OHS Non-Thesis program from the students enrolled in the program with thesis.
The applications of the candidates who do not apply online, do not graduate during the application, and do not upload their ALES document and their identity information to the application system will be deemed invalid.
The master's program with thesis consists of ten courses/seminar courses, two of which are elective, and thesis. Seminar and Thesis Study I-II are non-credit and evaluated as successful or unsuccessful. The master's program with thesis consists of two semesters of lectures, two semesters of thesis work and a total of at least 120 ECTS, provided that it is not less than 30 ECTS per academic year.
The non-thesis master's program consists of ten courses, two of which are elective, and a graduation project. The graduation project is non-credit and evaluated as successful or unsuccessful. The non-thesis master's program consists of a total of at least 90 ECTS, provided that it is not less than 30 ECTS per academic year. The completion period for a non-thesis master's program is at least two semesters, at most three semesters, regardless of whether or not the student is registered for each semester, starting with the semester in which the courses related to the program are given.
On the weekend, Saturday - Sunday, between 9:00 - 17:00, only two lessons will be given on weekdays.
Documents Required During Final Registration
– Original or certified copy of undergraduate diploma
– Original or certified copy of undergraduate transcript
- Copy of identity card
– 2 photos