2022-2023 Fall Semester online application date: 06.06.2022 Monday
Application Deadline: 07.08.2022 Sunday
1. Science Exam: 22.07.2022 Friday, Time: 14:00
2. Science Exam: 08.08.2022 Monday, Time: 14:00
Exam Place: Çarşı Campus
NOTE: Candidates can take any of the Science Exams they want.
Announcement Date of Results: 11.08.2022 Thursday
Final Registration Dates for the Main List: 11.08.2022 -22.08.2022 Monday
Backup List Final Registration Date: 23.08.2022 -02.09.2022
Click for Online Pre-Registration Link tıklayınız
ALES Score Type: EQUAL WEIGHT (EA)
Dear candidate students;
In the 2022-2023 Fall Semester, a science exam will be held in Doctorate Programs;
50% of the candidates' ALES score in the relevant score type, 30% of the science exam, and 20% of the undergraduate (and/or) graduate grade point average will be taken.
Dear candidate students;
Due to pandemic conditions, face-to-face science exams will not be held in PhD Programs in the 2021-2022 Spring semester;
50% of the candidates' ALES score in the relevant score type, 30% of the online oral science exam, and 20% of the undergraduate (and/or) graduate grade point average will be taken.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
- Original or certified copy of Master's diploma
- Original or certified copy of Master's transcript
- ALES exam result document
- YDS exam result document (or equivalent exam result document)
- Copy of identity card, passport
- Photo (2 Pieces)
FOREIGN LANGUAGE EXAMS EQUIVALENCES
Click to Download Foreign Language Exams Equivalency Document
SPECIAL CONDITIONS FOR CANDIDATES
- The applications of the candidates who registered to the Master's Program before 06 February 2013 will be accepted without making any distinction between thesis and non-thesis.
-Only those who have graduated from the Master's program with thesis will be accepted to the PhD program, among our candidates who have enrolled in the Master's Program after February 2013.
-To have received 55 or more points from YDS and an equivalent exam.
- Graduate graduation grade point averages must be at least 2.5 out of 4 coefficients.
- Master's Degree from one of the fields of Health Management (or equivalent names), Hospital Management (and equivalent names), Management Organization, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Public Administration, Quality Management, Public Health, Nursing Management, Social Work, Health Law, Health Economics have a diploma
-Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy Bachelor's graduates can apply directly, provided that they meet the ALES and YDS requirements by taking some courses from the Scientific Preparation program, without the requirement for a Master's degree.
ALES result document; 55 points from the Equal Weight point type.
Applicants will be selected in order of success.