APPLICATION AND FEES
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology and Interview dates:
- Clinical Psychology of Science Exam 14/08/2016 11:00
- Clinical Psychology Interview 15/08/2016 14:00 hours
- Clinical Psychology of Science Exam 04/09/2016 11:00
- Clinical Psychology Interview 05/09/2016 14:00 hours
- Clinical Psychology of Science Exam 01.09.2016 11:00
- Clinical Psychology Interview 02/09/2016 14:00 hours
- LOCATION: ÜSKÜDAR UNIVERSITY CAMPUS BAZAAR
NOTE: Final registration right to be winning candidates exam results announcement they can book immediately after the registration of.
DURING THE FINAL REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
– The original and one photocopy of the bachelor’s degree
– Bachelor’s notes document (transcript) The original and one photocopy
– The outcome document of ALES
– Copy of birth certificate
– Photo (4 pieces)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS TO BE NOMINATED in
ALES result (ALES exam score of 55 and above from being in any type of field)
Candidates will be subject to scientific examination and interview.
Applicants shall be taken in order of success.
ALES no candidate can apply for a special student in the graduate program.
Thesis ALES is not required for applicants to the Graduate Program.
1 school year who apply from outside the area (so as not counted in the graduate education) will be subjected to scientific preparatory training.
Department of Clinical Psychology – 39,500TL
Prices include VALUE ADDED TAX.
PSYCHOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAM APPLICATION CALENDAR:
***In accordance with the decision taken by our Rector Clinical Psychology Masters Program only Psychology, Guidance and Counseling with those who graduated from the Faculty of Medicine Degree Program will be accepted.
NOTE: All students participate in science exam and interview.
Examinations will be held at the Campus Bazaar The University of Üsküdar.