Applications for 2022-2023 Spring Semester will start on 12.12.2022.
Application Deadline: 13.01.2023, Friday
PROGRAM FEES: https://international.uskudar.edu.tr/en/tuition-fee
Online Pre-registration form link is given below:
ALES Score Type: EQUAL WEIGHT (EA)
THERE WILL NOT BE A SCIENCE EXAM FOR FAMILY COUNSELING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM FOR 2022-23 SPRING SEMESTER.
Candidates should have taken ALES exam with a minimum of 55 Equal Weight Score to be eligible for application.
In Family Counseling Master’s degree program with thesis 65% of ALES Score and 35% of undergraduate grade point average is used for evaluation.
-In Family Counseling Master’s degree without thesis 50% of undergraduate grade point average and 50% of ALES Score is used for evaluation.
-In case an applicant for the non thesis program does not have an ALES Score, ALES Score of 55 is used for the ranking purposes.
DOCUMENTS REQUESTED DURING FINAL REGISTRATION
– Original and a copy of the undergraduate diploma
– Original and a copy of the undergraduate transcript (transcript)
– ALES exam result document (for Thesis Program)
– Copy of identity card
– Four Photos
Special Conditions for Candidates:
Candidates who will apply to study in this master's degree program;
1. Applicants should have a four-year undergraduate degree in psychology, psychological counseling and guidance, sociology, nursing, social work, medicine and child development
2. ALES exam result document with a minimum of Equal Weight Score of 55 points