Important Announcement on Student Amnesty
The “Temporary Article 83” added to the Higher Education act 2547 in accordance with Article 35 of the Law published in Official Gazette no. 3187 on July 5, 2022.
Students were expelled from the programs voluntarily or due to any reasons in higher education intuitions, including preparatory schools, associate degree, undergraduate completion, undergraduate, postgraduate can apply the student amnesty within 4 months following the publish date of the law.
However, Students are excluded from the student amnesty act if they were expelled from the programs
- due to terrorism and willful murder crimes (act 81, 82 and 83), persecution (act 94 and 95), torment (act 96), sexual assault (act 102), child sexual abuse (act 103), conviction related to producing and trafficking of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances (act 188),
- due to registration cancelation by the reason of forged document or submitting a forged document during the registration,
- due to crimes written in accordance with the the article 71 within 5/12/1951 dated The Law of Intellectual and Artistic Works no 5846,
- due to membership or connection or coherence, or any relation to the structures, formations or groups that are decided by the National Security Council that they operate against the national safety of the Government.
Applications for associate degree and undergraduate programs can be submitted to the Student Affairs Directorate and application for postgraduate programs can be submitted to the Secretary of Institute by the end of working hours on November 7, 2022. Applications by post will not be accepted.
The Application Forms:
Associate Degree and Undergraduate Programs
- For international students, original of their high school diploma and a Certificate of Equivalence that shows the high school diploma is equivalent to diploma obtained from Turkish high schools by the Turkish Embassy in their country or by the Turkish Republic ministry of National Education or Directorates of Ministry of National Education, copy of the passport of the candidates (education visa must be valid), their ID number.
- Application form (In Turkish)
Postgraduate and Doctorate Programs
- For international students, Certificate of Equivalence for those who will register to a program within health departments, the recognition of their diploma for those who will apply to other programs, copy of the passport of the candidates (education visa must be valid), their ID number.
- Application form (In Turkish)
Scholarship and Discount
For those who did not register to the scholarship programs of foundation higher education institutions that they were accepted or those who are expelled from those programs, it is evaluated whether they will continue or not by the relevant board of the higher education intuitions,
Scholarship and fee details for the associate degree, undergraduate, postgraduate program students who want to benefit from the amnesty;
- It is decided that students who want to continue to the undergraduate and associate degree programs in accordance with the student amnesty can register with a 25% discount on the fee determined for the 2022-2023 academic year,
- students who want to continue to the postgraduate programs in accordance with the student amnesty can register with 20% discount if they are exempted from up to 5 courses and 25% if they are exempted from 6 and more courses,
- scholarship and discount within the Scholarship Regulations will not be applied.