Üsküdar students read “Positive Psychology” the most!
The most read books of the Üsküdar University library are announced. The most read book in Üsküdar University library, which contains tens of thousands of books from history to politics, from literature to medicine, from psychology to anthropology, is the 201 Positive Psychology Application published by Üsküdar University publications.
The most read book at the Üsküdar University libraries amongst the thousands of books is 201 Positive Psychology Application by Dutch Clinical Psychologist and Conflict Resolution Specialist Dr. Fredrike Bannink, in which he shares the secrets of peaceful and happy life with his readers.
It teaches happiness
The book that Üsküdar University Publications brings together with its readers reminds us that human life is a valuable capital limited to time, and describes ways to achieve maximum benefit and spend life happily. Given this book, we are taught the happiness of spreading compassion from the closest to the most distant creatures, by thinking deeply about the positive feelings we feel for those around us.
On the other hand, here are the other books from the library, where the students show great interest:
- From Animals into Gods: A Brief History of Humankind / Yuval N. Harari
- History: The Wretched of the Earth / Frantz Fanon
- Anthropology: Women who run with the wolves: Myths and stories of the wild woman archetype / Clarissa P. Estes
- Social Sciences: Research Methods and Techniques in Social Sciences / Aysel Aziz
- Politics: Introduction to Political Science / Münci Kapani
- Science: Introduction to Human Anatomy / L. Bikem Süzen
- Literature: Yusuf from Kuyucak / Sabahattin Ali
- Technology: Fluid mechanics: Fundamentals and applications / Yunus A Çengel, John M. Cimbala
- Medicine: Gray’s anatomy for students / Richard L. Drake
- Psychology: 201 positive psychology application / Fredrike Bannink
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)