YEAR: 4 - ISSUE: 6 -- MAY 2018
Political Psychology and Political Self-Efficacy (Turkish)
Ayça Ferda KANSU and Nevzat TARHAN
Serbian-Croatian-Slovenian Kingdom: Problems between Serbs and Croats and the Fall of The Kingdom (1918-1929)(Turkish)
A Suggestion on How to Analyze the Effects of Typhography Use on Reality in Turkish Documentary Films (Turkish)
Cyber Feminine Perspective as the Technologic Destination of Femme Fatale: Ghost in the Shell (Turkish)
The Ethics of Capital Punishment
Ali Abdullah AÇIKGENÇ
The Place of Health Services in Municipalities in Turkish Legislation (Turkish)
Üsküdar University Journal of Social Sciences (ÜSBİD) is a well-known magazine that is being published twice a year in May and November in both Turkish and English.
The purpose of Üsküdar University Journal of Social Sciences is to submit the original studies in the field of social sciences of Turkish and other researchers to readers.
In the Uskudar University Journal of Social Sciences, articles from the areas of Political Science and International Relations, Economics and Administrative Sciences, History, Geography, Law, Security, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Communication Sciences, Fine Arts, Linguistics, Turkish Language and Literature, Health and Educational Sciences are published.
The opinions of the articles published in Üsküdar University Journal of Social Sciences belong to the author. The articles published in another magazine, book, and so on are not accepted. Notifications provided in national or international conferences, seminars and panels can be taken to the publication process after being specified in the footnote and converted into the article format.
Published academic articles can only be reproduced for educational purposes. The articles, graphics and tables in articles other than educational purposes cannot be duplicated in part or in whole or archived without permission. Quotations may be made from the articles under the condition that they are indicated in the academic publications.
It is assumed that the authors undertake that they will not claim royalties for the articles they have submitted for publication in Üsküdar University Journal of Social Sciences.
1. The Journal Editorial Board prepares the submitted articles before the referee procession. The articles that receive the “Referee process can begin” signal, approvals are sent to two experts national or international judgments in the field.
2. If both positive and negative responses are received from the referees, the article will then be sent to a third verdict.
3. If two rejections are given by the referees, the referee reports of “nonissuable judgment” is handed in to the author.
4. In case 'correction decision' is received from the referees, the articles together with the referee report are provided to the author and a maximum of 1 (one) month is allowed to make the necessary corrections.
5. The author must consider the criticism, evaluation and correction of the referee and the Editorial Board.
6. If needed, the revised article might be sent to the same referee and the article that received 'publishable report' from both referees, the Editorial Board shall take the list of “articles to be published” with the content of the journal based on the date of completion of the referee reports.
7. Publications submitted to the journal are not refunded whether they are published or not published.
Prof. Sevil Atasoy
Asst. Prof. İbrahim Arslan
Owner on behalf of Üsküdar University
Prof. Nevzat Tarhan
Prof. Hasan Köni, Kültür University
Prof. Wolfgang Gieler, Siegen University
Prof. Adnan Ömerustaoğlu, Üsküdar University
Assoc. Prof. Soner Karagül, Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University
Asst. Prof. Cumhur Taş, Üsküdar University
EDITOR IN CHIEF
R.A. Ali Ekmekçi
R.A. Fatma Demirbaş
R.A. Seda Aktürk
R.A. Ali Ekmekçi
Prof. Nevzat Tarhan, Üsküdar University
Prof. Sevil Atasoy, Üsküdar University
Prof. Ümit Özdağ, 21. Yüzyıl Türkiye Institute
Prof. Şükrü Sina Gürel, İstanbul Aydın University
Prof. İsmail Dalay, İstanbul Gelişim University
Prof. Selahattin Sarı, Beykent University
Prof. Nazife Güngör, Üsküdar University
Prof. Ahmet Güner Sayar, Beykent University
Prof. Nazım Engin, Piri Reis University
Prof. Hasan Bacanlı, Üsküdar University
Assoc. Prof. Sevtap Demirci, Boğaziçi University
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mehmet Bülent Uludağ, İzmir Kâtip Çelebi University
Assoc. Prof Dr. İsmail Arda Odabaşı, Üsküdar University
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kutay Karaca, İstanbul Gelişim University
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Barış Bulunmaz, Üsküdar University
Assoc. Prof. Merve Kavakçı, Üsküdar University
Asst. Prof. Barış Erdoğan, İstanbul Gelişim University
Asst. Prof. Ateş Uslu, İstanbul University
Asst. Prof. Atahan Kartal, Beykent University
We invite you to submit articles for publication in Üsküdar University Social Sciences Journal. You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the writing guidelines of Üsküdar University Social Sciences Journal.
Altunizade Mah. Haluk Türksoy Sk. No: 14, PK. 34662 Üsküdar/İstanbul/Turkey
Phone (0216) 400 22 22 / Ext: 2604 E-mail: email@example.com