2020-2021 Summer Term Applications (Graduate & Undergraduate)
The scheduled courses (except the ones stated below) will be opened according to the number of applications and announced on the Faculty / Vocational School website on July 08rd, 2021. The students will be able to register online and make their ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) payments between 8rd - 13the July as stated below. The summer school courses will be held online due to the pandemic conditions.
ECTS Fee Payment Conditions:
1. The full amount of the ECTS fee should be made to the bank accounts listed below by direct money transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
2. The payments that are made through banks must state ‘Summer School’, ‘Republic of Turkey Identification Number’ and ‘The number of ECTS payments made’ on the payment slip.
3. The payments can be made with all credit cards that have a sufficient limit to cover the ECTS fee.
4. 5% cash discount is implemented in cash payments.
|YAPI KREDİ BANK||TR60 0006 7010 0000 0092 2175 00|
|GARANTİ BANK||TR34 0006 2000 4130 0006 2916 95|
|İŞ BANK||TR19 0006 4000 0011 0601 9117 30|
|TÜRKİYE FİNANS BANK||TR72 0020 6001 4701 5643 5000 01|
|AKBANK||TR19 0004 6000 2088 8000 4467 44|
| ECTS FEE |
|FACULTY of MEDICINE|
|FACULTY of HUMANITIES and SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY of ENGINEERING and NATURAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY of HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY of COMMUNICATION|
|VOCATIONAL SCHOOL of HEALTH SCIENCES|
The courses that are approved as eligible to be opened due to final enrollment number by the Summer Education Coordination Office will be announced on July 16th 2021 on the Faculty / Vocational School website. The announced courses will be in distance learning format and they will commence on July 26th 2021.
At least 3 students must register for final registration in order to open classes in the summer school. However, courses with students under 3 can also be opened if the relevant Faculty/MYO deems it appropriate.
The guest students from other Universities seeking to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload their identification card along with the approval for the courses they plan to take at our University while making their online application.
- During summer term, only 5 courses that do not exceed 21 ECTS can be taken.
- While making the online application, the guest students who seek to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload an official approval of the courses they are planning to take. This approval must be taken from their University.
- A refund of fees can only be made to those who made their full payment at enrollment for summer if the planned courses were cancelled by the Summer Education Coordination Office due to low numbers of enrollment to that course.
- Students who drop an already opened course will not be eligible for a refund.
- Our students can take the courses that are not available at Uskudar University can take the said summer courses at other Universities with the approval of the Faculty / Executive Board of the Vocational School of Health Services
Click below for Summer Term Regulations.
Classes to be opened regardless of student numbers
|Ataturk’s Principals and Turkish Revolution History I||3|
|Ataturk’s Principals and Turkish Revolution History II||3|
|Turkish Language I||3|
|Turkish Language II||3|
|University Culture I||1|
|University Culture II||1|
|Pre-application dates||:||28 June - 06 July 2021|
|Announcement of Planned Courses||:||08 July 2021|
|Application – Enrollment Dates for Summer Term||:||08-13 July 2021|
|Announcement of Approved Classes||:||16 July 2021|
|Commencement date for Summer Term Distance Learning Classes||:||26 July 2021|
|Ending Date for Summer Term Classes||:||10 September 2021|