Arrangements for "hybrid" Education and Training to be made in the 2020-2021 Academic Year2020 - 2021 ACADEMIC YEAR REGULATIONS REGARDING THE “HYBRID” EDUCATION OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES THROUGH FACE-TO-FACE AND DISTANCE LEARNING
In the Üsküdar University, where we will implement the concept of "Fi-jital University" in the 2020-2021 Academic Year due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, the following items are listed below:
- According to the 2020-2021 Academic Year Academic Calendar;
- The Faculty of Medicine on 5th October 2020,
- The Preparatory School on 7th October 2020,
- The courses in all undergraduate and associate degree programs will start on 12th October 2020.
- All campuses will be available to our students throughout the academic year. The maximum number of students to be at our campuses will be determined in accordance with the pandemic measures.
- During the Fall Semester, education on all campuses will be given both face-to-face and online (synchronous - live courses) in a hybrid manner.
- The number of students in the classrooms and laboratories in face-to-face education will be determined according to the pandemic measures.
- The number of students who will participate in the face to face and online (synchronous - live courses) education, will be determined by taking the students' justified demands into account.
- All physical distance, hygiene, and other precautions will be strictly followed in the campuses.