2019-2020 Summer School Course RegistrationClick to view the list of courses opened
Between July 6rd and July 9th students can enroll to distance learning classes and make their ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) payments as stated below via the link that will be announced.
ECTS Fee Payment Conditions:
1. The full amount of the ECTS fee should be made to the bank accounts listed below by direct money transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
2. The payments that are made through banks must state ‘Summer School’, ‘Republic of Turkey Identification Number’ and ‘The number of ECTS payments made’ on the payment slip.
3. The payments can be made with all credit cards that have a sufficient limit to cover the ECTS fee.
4. 5% cash discount is implemented in cash payments.
5-Uses a 25% discount for Üsküdar University student.
|YAPI KREDİ BANK||TR60 0006 7010 0000 0092 2175 00|
|GARANTİ BANK||TR34 0006 2000 4130 0006 2916 95|
|İŞ BANK||TR19 0006 4000 0011 0601 9117 30|
|TÜRKİYE FİNANS BANK||TR72 0020 6001 4701 5643 5000 01|
|AKBANK||TR19 0004 6000 2088 8000 4467 44|
|FACULTY of HUMANITIES and SOCIAL SCIENCES||935 TL|
|FACULTY of ENGINEERING and NATURAL SCIENCES||935 TL|
|FACULTY of HEALTH SCIENCES||705 TL|
|FACULTY of COMMUNICATION||705 TL|
|VOCATIONAL SCHOOL of HEALTH SCIENCES||465 TL|
The courses that are approved as eligible to be opened due to final enrollment numbers by the Summer Education Coordination Office will be announced on July 10th 2020 on the Faculty / Vocational School website. The announced courses will be in distance learning format and they will commence on July 13th 2020.
The classes that are approved by the Summer Education Coordination Office to be open In order for a course to be opened for summer term, there must be at least 3 enrolled students. The courses that stay below the required minimum enrollment number will not be opened.
The guest students from other Universities seeking to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload their identification card along with the approval for the courses they plan to take at our University while making their online application.
- During summer term, only 5 courses that do not exceed 21 ECTS can be taken.
- While making the online application, the guest students who seek to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload an official approval of the courses they are planning to take. This approval must be taken from their University.
- A refund of fees can only be made to those who made their full payment at enrollment for summer if the planned courses were cancelled by the Summer Education Coordination Office due to low numbers of enrollment to that course.
- Students who drop an already opened course will not be eligible for a refund.
- Our students can take the courses that are not available at Uskudar University can take the said summer courses at other Universities with the approval of the Faculty / Executive Board of the Vocational School of Health Services
Click below for Summer Term Regulations.
Classes to be opened regardless of student numbers
|Ataturk’s Principals and Turkish Revolution History I||3|
|Ataturk’s Principals and Turkish Revolution History II||3|
|Turkish Language I||3|
|Turkish Language II||3|
|English I (INGU101)||3|
|English II (INGU102)||3|
|University Culture I||1|
|University Culture II||1|
|Pre-application dates||:||24 June – 03 July 2020|
|Announcement of Planned Courses||:||06 July 2020|
|Application – Enrollment Dates for Summer Term||:||06-09 July 2020|
|Announcement of Approved Classes||:||10 July 2020|
|Commencement date for Summer Term Distance Learning Classes||:||13 July 2020|
|Ending Date for Summer Term Classes||:||28 August 2020|