IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT MIDTERM EXAMSWithin the scope of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak; In the Spring Term of 2019-2020 Academic Year, distance education started on Monday, March 23, 2020 in all (associate, undergraduate and graduate) programs of our university. In this context, midterm exams of the courses given as of the mentioned date; It has been decided to carry out the education and training exam regulations that our university associate / undergraduate / graduate programs depend on as well as the Procedures and Principles Regarding Distance Education in Higher Education Institutions. We kindly ask our students to consider the below mentioned principles.
• Midterm exams of courses given through distance education; as a uniform type, test (multiple choice) questions, open-ended (classic) questions, homework, etc. methods will be done in digital environment.
• Midterm exams will be applied according to the weekly course schedule between 13-19 April 2020 as stated in the academic calendar.
• For the common compulsory courses (Turkish Language II, Atatürk's Principles and History of Turkish Revolution II and Foreign Language II), exams will be held between 20-26 April 2020.
• It has been decided to fill the Registration Freezing Requests by e-mail to the relevant secretariats by filling out the Registration Freezing Form until the end of the office on Friday, April 17, 2020, and to receive requests by regular mail for our students who do not have the opportunity to apply digitally.
• Exam type and contribution rate of the courses will be applied at the rates announced to the students at the beginning of the semester.
• The “Make-up Exam” applications to be carried out for students who cannot take the exam for any reason or have technical problems during the exam will be carried out within the framework of the existing legislation.
• In the courses given as midterm exams, projects, homework collections must be done via e-mail, STIX or LMS system during the midterm week.
• ÜÜTV Distance Education Courses will not be held during the midterm exam period and the courses will start again on Monday, April 20, 2020.
The principles stated above are included in the "Üsküdar University Distance Education Procedures and Principles" which started to be implemented with the Senate decision dated 20.04.2020 and numbered 2020/14.
We wish all our students good luck in the 2019-2020 Academic Year Spring Semester midterm exams and wish them to complete the exam week in the best way.
Üsküdar University Rectorate