Niyazi BEKİ is a professor in Institute for Sufi Studies in Üsküdar University since 2015. Before that he was Associate Professor Sufi studies in the same university and he was Assistant Professor in Tafsir and Arabic language in Faculty of Theology of Sakarya University. He received his Ph.D. in Tafsir science in the faculty of Basic Islamic Sciences in Sakarya University in 1997 with thesis title "20. Asır Türkiye'sinde Tefsirde İşârâtu'l-İ'caz Örneği". He completed his Master degree in Hadith science at Marmara University in 1990 with thesis title "es-Sülemî ve Kitâbu'l-Erbaîn li's-Sûfiyye". He graduated from Faculty Theology of Erciyes University in 1984.
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Book - Book Chapter
- Tefsirde Yeni Yaklaşımlar RİSALE-İ NUR ÖRNEĞİ, 2018.
- Merkez Müdürü / Head of Resarch Center, Araştırma Platformu, (2021 - Devam ediyor.)
Education and Training Activities
- Temel İslam Bilimlerine Giriş, (Master / 2019-2020 Güz)
- İslam Tarihi ve Medeniyeti, (Undergraduate Degree / 2019-2020 Güz)
- Temel İslam Bilimlerine Giriş, (Master / 2018-2019 Bahar)
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index