He was born in 1966 in Tehran. He graduated from High School of Science in 1984. He graduated from Occupational therapy Department in Persian University of Medical Sciences in 1990, and he started working as a teaching assistant. He had his Master degree in Persian University of Medical Sciences. During his academical studies, he worked at Persian University of Medical Sciences, University of Sciences of Welfare and Rehabilitation and Fatemye University. Moreover, he worked in different research centers. Those centers are Vali-Aser Rehabiltation Center, RA-AD Occupational Rehabilitation Institute and Research Center, Persian Welfare Community (Research Centers of Developmental Disesases in Children).
Areas of Working:
- Rehabilitation of Children who have Cerebral Palsy
- Rehabilitation of Neurological Diseases.
- Rehabilitation of Blind People
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of Autistic Children
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Rehabilitation Management