Rıza Oylum received his bachelor's degree from Istanbul Kültür University, Department of Turkish Language and Literature, and his master's degree in Trakya University, Institute of Social Sciences, Department of Turkish Literature. He has published cinema and literature-based texts in different media such as Varlık, Virgül, Agora, Film Arası, Kitapçı ve Edebiyathaber.net. He wrote books on Far East Cinema, Russian Cinema, German Cinema, Middle East Cinema, Cinema Lessons from World Directors, Nineties, Writing Lessons from World Writers and Iranian Cinema. He served as a jury, curator and editor at national and international festivals. In addition to giving lectures on national cinemas in Turkey and abroad, he also held workshops. He is currently writing columns on country cinemas at gazeteduvar.com and is the editor-in-chief of Seyyah Kitap.
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Publications(Other Scientific Publications) Toplam: 4
Academic Activities > Book - Book Chapter
- İran Sineması, 2019.
- Dünya Yazarlarından yazarlık Dersleri, 2018.
- Rus Sineması, 2016.
- Uzakdoğu Sineması, 2016.
- Dünya Yönetmenlerinden Sinema Dersleri, 2016.
- Alman Sineması, 2016.
- Türk Sinemasında Sosyal Meseleler -"2000 Sonrası Türk Sinemasında Devrimcilik Olgusu", 2012.
- Ortadoğu Sineması, 2011.
Education and Training Activities
- Dünya Sineması, (Undergraduate Degree / 2019-2020 Güz)
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index