Neurorehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Rehabilitation, Pulmonary Rehabilitation
After graduating from Görele High School, Osman ÇOBAN completed his undergraduate education at Istanbul University, Department of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation in 1997. In 2004, he completed his thesis on the effect of plyometric exercises on lower extremity muscle strength, bone mineral density and ultrasonic parameters of bone in young and young adults at Istanbul University, Institute of Health Sciences, and received his science expertise. In 2019, she completed her doctoral thesis at Istanbul Medipol University, Institute of Health Sciences, titled "The effect of exercises performed with a mechanical hippotherapy device on postural control and balance in stroke patients". He is interested in the neurological and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Book - Book Chapter
- Istanbul Tıp Kitabevi Bulaşıcı Olmayan Hastalıklarda Fiziksel Aktivite ve Egzersiz, 2021.
Education and Training Activities
- Pulmoner Rehabilitasyon (Yaz Okulu), (Undergraduate Degree / 2021-2022 Bahar)
- Elektroterapi II, (Undergraduate Degree / 2021-2022 Bahar)
- Elektroterapi I, (Undergraduate Degree / 2021-2022 Güz)
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index