She got his bachelor's degree from Yıldız Technical University Chemical Engineering Department in 2009 by studying on boron technologies. In her master's degree, she worked on the development of iron-based zeolite supported Fischer Tropsch catalysts for the production of synthetic fuel from coal and received her master's degree from Istanbul Technical University in 2012 from the department of chemical engineering. Then, during her doctorate, she studied at Sheffield Hallam University Mechanical Engineering for one year between 2015 and 2016. She studied on the development of an efficient synthesis method for graphene and received her PhD from Gebze Technical University, Department of Chemical Engineering in 2019. She worked as a research assistant in the same department. Basically, she is reviewing for many journals on chemistry, medicine, biology and electronics. She was awarded the “Reviewer of the Year 2020” award for 2D Materials magazine by IOP Publishing. In her post-doctoral study at Istanbul Technical University, she studied on developing sensor technologies that regulating air quality.
ORCID ID: 0000-0003-4437-3872
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Publications(ISI Web of Science Core Collection *) Toplam: 4
Journal of Nanomaterials (2019)
Journal of Nano Research (2019)
Catalysis Today (2012)
Academic Activities > Book - Book Chapter
- Fischer Tropsch Katalizörü Sentezinde Yeni Uygulamalar ve Yaklaşımlar, 2017.
Academic Activities > Editörlük
- American Journal of Nanosciences, ISSN:2575-484X, 2020.
- Öğrenci Danışmanlığı / Student Adviser, 41-50 Öğrenci Danışmanlığı, (2021 - Devam ediyor.)
- Komisyon Üyesi / Member of Commission, Staj Komisyonu Üyeliği (Enstitü / Fakülte / MYO), (2021 - Devam ediyor.)
- The Reviewer of The Year 2020 for 2D Materials, (IOP Publishing), 2021.
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index