He was born in 1990 in Ankara. He completed primary school education at private Aydin Anadolu School, secondary school education at Çankaya School and high school education at Anıttepe High School. He graduated from Okan University Psychology Department with “Honor Certificate”. He holds a master's degree in Üsküdar University, Clinical Psychology. In his thesis he studied “The Relationship Between Processes of Decision Making and Dependence in Substance Abuse”. In addition to his professional life, he studied Theater at Müjdat Gezen Art Center. Also received diction lesson from Mehpare Çelik and Rüştü Asyalı. He conducted clinical interviews and applied tests within the scope of Use Your Brain and Re-New Yourself Project in 2016 supported by İSTİKA 2015 Innovative Istanbul Financial Support Program. He finished the following programs; “Integrated Psychotherapy Training” from Dr. Tahir Özakkaş (a training consisting of three years of theory, formulation and supervision steps including all psychotherapy schools of 1080 hours), “Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy Training from Hakan Türkçapar, “Schema Therapy” training from Alp Karaosmanoğlu, training from Emre Konuk's “Emdr (Eye movement desensitization-reprocessing)” education and completed a training from Leslie Greenberg, “Emotion-Focused Psychotherapy”. In addition, participated in many training, congress and workshops.
Considering that the mentality, problems and needs of each client are different, Aziz Görkem ÇETİN adopts the Holistic Psychotherapy approach which is the integration of all psychotherapy techniques. During his sessions, he utilizes Dynamic Psychotherapies (Transfer Focused, Masterson, Time Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy etc.), Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Emotional Focused Psychotherapy and Relational Psychotherapy.
He is a member of Association of Turkish Psychologists (TPD) and Institute of Psychotherapy.
Dr. Aziz Görkem ÇETİN continues PhD program in Arel University, Clinical Psychology. Since 2014 he has been working in the adult unit of NPISTANBUL Hospital and has been teaching at Üsküdar University at the same time. He utilizes Holistic Psychotherapy approach in treatment of Depression in Adults, Anxiety Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Psychotic Disorder and Personality Disorders.
- Cognitive Behavioral Psychotherapy, Bilgelik Enstitüsü, Prof. Dr. Hakan Türkçapar
- Schema Therapy, Alp Karaosmanoğlu
- Holistic Psychotherapy, Psikoterapi Enstitüsü, Uzm. Dr. Tahir Özakkaş
- Emdr (Eye movement desensitization-reprocessing), Davranış Bilimleri Enstitüsü, Uzm. Psk. Emre Konuk
- Emotion-Focused Psychotherapy, Psikoterapi Enstitüsü, Leslie Greenberg
- Rorschach Eğitimi, Rorschach ve Projektif Testler Derneği, Tevfika İkiz
- MMPI (Minesota Multiphasic Personality Disorder), Türk Psikologlar Derneği, Dr.Songül Bozkurt ve Dr. Nursen Oral
Notices presented in National and International Congresses:
- Ahmet GÜLER, Gülçin ŞENYUVA, Aziz Görkem ÇETİN, Ahmet YILMAZ Sınır Yapılanmalarda Projektif Yansımalar, 3. Ulusal Rorschach ve Projektif Testler Kongresi, 9-11 Eylül 2015