2022-2023 Spring Semester Online Applications will start from 12.12.2022. Application Deadline: Friday, 13.01.2023 PROGRAM FEES: https://uskudar.edu.tr/tr/high-license-fees Online Pre-Registration Link is below: https://sis.uskudar.edu.tr/oibs/ina_app/login.aspx
ALES Score Type : NUMERIC
Online Ön Kayıt Linki aşağıda yer almaktadır.
A Short Guide for Üsküdar University Master of Science Students
- General Requirements: You may enroll in a program with thesis or without thesis. In "with thesis" program, commonly, you will be required to take 7 or more courses in a minimum of two semesters and work for thesis which typically lasts about 2 semesters or more. The "without thesis" program means you are rqeuired to take 10 or more courses in about 3 semesters and a project needs to be done in a minimum of one semester. Please check details of each program as it may vary.
- Web-based Systems: There are 4 basic Web interfaces you should learn to use:
- lms.uskudar.edu.tr: To attend on-line courses
- stix.uskudar.edu.tr: To access course materials, to receive assignmenets, to send assignments, send/receive messages to/from the instructor of the course.
- obs.uskudar.edu.tr: To learn your grades
- fbe.uskudar.edu.tr: Science Graduate School main page for announcements, general information,
- Course Requirements: Courses are 14-week long and commonly, there is a midterm exam and a final exam, possibly homeworks and projects. Your average from a course should be 65% or higher to pass. If you fail the course as you find out from obs.uskudar.edu.tr, there is a Re-sit Exam you can take which is one or two weeks after the finals. This exam substitutes the Final Exam.
- Contact Information: For any general administration issues and information, your basic contact is firstname.lastname@example.org at Science Graduate School “Çarşı Yerleşkesi”. For any academic related information, you should contact your assigned supervisor.
COMPUTER ENGINEERING (ENGLISH) (THESIS/NON-THESIS) MASTER’S DEGREE”
Onlıne Başvuru Linki
(2021-2022 Academic Year, Spring Semester online applications will start from 08.06.2021.)
Exam location: Central Campus A Block 4.Kat.Kuleli Hall.
Address : T.C. Uskudar University
Üniversite Sok. Altunizade Mh. Üniversite Sk. No: 14
PK:34662 Uskudar / Istanbul / TURKEY
Student Admission Stipulations to the Program
a) In order to apply for a master's degree program, candidates must have a bachelor's degree. The equivalence of undergraduate diplomas obtained from abroad must be approved by the Higher Education Council.
b) Graduates of undergraduate programs that accept students of the numerical weighted score type will be able to apply to the program in the university exam. Candidates who have received their bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and Software Engineering in a different field will participate in the Scientific Preparatory Program determined by the Department of Computer Engineering and the Board of Directors of the Graduate School.
c) Candidates applying for the master's degree must have received at least 55 points from the Academic Staff and Graduate Education Entrance Exam (ALES). Candidates who receive at least a score equivalent to the ALES exam are also evaluated in the "Graduate Record Examination" (GRE) exam, which is considered the equivalent of the LES exam by the Intercollegiate Board. Student admission to graduate programs; ALES score, undergraduate grade point average and interview result are evaluated.
d) 2021-2022 Fall Semester, there will be no science exams in Thesis/Non-Thesis programs;In our thesis programs, 65% of the ALES in the relevant score type, 35% of the undergraduate graduation grade point average,In non-thesis programs, 50% of the undergraduate graduation grade and 50% of the relevant score type ALES, if any, will be taken.If the candidates applying to non-thesis programs do not have ALES scores, 55 points will be accepted and ranking will be made.There are 15 student quotas for the Thesis Program and 30 students for the Non-Thesis Program.
e) English proficiency certificate is sought for English master's programs. For programs conducted in English or other foreign languages, foreign language proficiency level and other criteria proposed by the board of directors of the relevant graduate-school and approved by the Senate and announced to candidates are sought. Prospective students can take the English Proficiency Exam organized by TOEFL IBT, YDS, e-YDS or Uskudar University at certain times of the year.
f) Candidate, YDS, e-YDS, YÖKDİl at least 65 points out of 100 full points, at least 65 points from The EU, at least 78 points from TOEFL IBT.
g) Applications to graduate programs in a foreign language do not require foreign language proficiency in candidates who have a bachelor's degree and/or master's degree in a country with a native language program language or a parent language program language.
h) According to the score taken from the foreign language proficiency and/or level determination exam, it is determined whether the student is exempt from the foreign language preparatory class and the level at which he will study in the foreign language preparatory class.
SCIENCE GRADUATE SCHOOL
FEE FOR 2021-2022
|COMPUTER ENGINEERING MASTER'S PROGRAM WITH THESIS ENGLISH|
COMPUTER ENGINEERING ENGLISH MASTER PROGRAM WITHOUT THESIS
|SCIENTIFIC PREPARATION COURSE FEE|| |
ENGLISH PREPARATORY FEE FOR TURKISH STUDENTS