Bioengineering Master's Degree - Application and Fees

IN THE INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES, 40% OF THE COURSES WILL BE GIVEN WITH DISTANCE EDUCATION. 20% will be made face to face. 40% of the remaining 40% will be in the form of distance education and 60% of the remaining 40% will be face-to-face education.

Online Applications will start as of 15.06.2020.

Online Application Link 

https://sis.uskudar.edu.tr/oibs/ina_app/login.aspx

Information for the interview of 2020-2021 Academic Year Fall Semester Bioengineering Master’s Program is given below: 

Date: 18.09.2020

Time: 14:00

Place: Central Campus, Block A, No: 334, Kanlıca Hall.

HEAD OF DEPARTMENT

Dr. Faculty Member Tuba SEVİMOĞLU

tuba.sevimoglu@uskudar.edu.tr

APPLICATION 

Candidates are recommended to interview the relevant department academicians before entering the interviews for selection.

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FINAL REGISTRATION

1 - Application petition

2 - Diploma (Original or certified copy)

3 - Certified copy of identity card copy

4 - 2 photos

5 - Transcript (certified copy)

6 - Reference Letter is not required.

7 - ALES (NUMPAL score of at least 55.) ÖSYM exam result document or printout.

(ALES score is not required for the non thesis program)

FEES

 

INSTITUTE OF SCIENCES

 

FEES FOR 2020-2021

 

50% DISCOUNT FOR USKUDAR UNIVERSITY GRADUATES

 

BIOENGINEERING MASTER’S DEGREE (THESIS)

 

19.715,00

9.857,50

 

BIOENGINEERING MASTER’S DEGREE (NON-THESIS)

 

17.145,00

8.572,50


*Thesis fee is included in Master and PhD programs.

The fee of master's program with thesis covers 4 semesters.

The fee of master's program without thesis covers 3 semesters.

In the case of abovementioned education periods are extended, a scientific preparation course fee is charged for each semester.

For the non-thesis master's programs, a maximum of 12 installments can be made by using a contracted bank credit card or a contracted bank deposit account.

For the master's programs with thesis, it can be paid in 12 installments with contracted bank credit cards and 12-18 installments with contracted bank deposit account. In case of 25% down payment, it can be paid in 24 installments.

İş Bankası, Yapı Kredi, Türkiye Finans, Garanti and all Maximum, World and all Bonus credit cards with available limit sufficient to pay the tuition can be used for payment.

5% cash discount is applied in cash payments.

CLICK FOR MASTER PRE-REGISTRATION FORM >>>

WHATEVER’S ON YOUR MIND about our University, ask us!