RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Research Strategy and Objectives
Our faculty's research strategy and objectives are in line with our University's 2019-2023 Strategic Plan.
Research Strategy of our Faculty:
• To increase the efficiency of producing, disseminating and making it available to the society by making information available.
• Increasing research resources and effectiveness
• Strengthening the culture of science, research, creativity and innovation
Research Goals of Our Faculty:
• Making science, creativity and innovation visible
• Strengthening research infrastructure and diversifying resources
• Development of structures and processes that provide and encourage research conditions and opportunities
• Sharing the results of the research with the society through popular publications and mass media other than academic publications.
• Transforming research outputs into resources
• Promoting research in program curricula
• Ensuring the visibility of the research both at the university and among external stakeholders
• Ensuring internal and external stakeholder sharing in the process of creating research outputs
2. Research Resources
In line with the 2019-2023 Strategic Plan of our university, our R&D, PARGE and Application and Research Centers create physical infrastructure and financial resources for research and development activities. (See https://uskudar.edu.tr/tr/arge)
3. Monitoring and Improving Research Performance
The research activities of our faculty are monitored through the Activity Tracking System (FTS) (See https://fts.uskudar.edu.tr/login)
The determination, implementation, control and measures to be taken of policies and targets for performance improvement are in the planning stage.