1. To educate students with an intellectual level who can embrace the developments in Turkey and in the world.
2. To provide communication specialization training, which will be equipped with senior management and practice equipment, take place in organizational structures where strategic decisions are made, and contribute to the managerial process as a communication specialist.
3. To develop a communication education model that can produce content for all communication platforms required by up to date, information technologies.
4. Responding to the communication expertise needed by the industry.
5. To develop the ability of thinking and analysis with a solid theoretical background in students.
6. To create a different communication education with major and double major programs that will provide the practical experience required by communication expertise and the equipment to perform their profession anywhere in the world, with international cooperation protocols in the fields they need.