Our university's 2020-2021 Academic Year Summer Education will be held as distance education depending on the course of pandemic conditions and students who will take courses (except preparatory class students) must submit their pre-applications online between 28 June - 06 July 2021.
You can make your pre-application via the following link:
The scheduled courses (except the ones stated below) will be opened according to the application numbers and they will be announced on our Faculty / Vocational School website on July 08rd, 2021. Between July 8rd and July 13th students can enroll to distance learning classes and make their ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) payments as stated below via the link that will be announced.
ECTS Fee Payment Conditions:
1. The full amount of the ECTS fee should be made to the bank accounts listed below by direct money transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
2. The payments that are made through banks must state ‘Summer School’, ‘Republic of Turkey Identification Number’ and ‘The number of ECTS payments made’ on the payment slip.
3. The payments can be made with all credit cards that have a sufficient limit to cover the ECTS fee.
4. 5% cash discount is implemented in cash payments.
The courses that are approved as eligible to be opened due to final enrollment number by the Summer Education Coordination Office will be announced on July 16th 2021 on the Faculty / Vocational School website. The announced courses will be in distance learning format and they will commence on July 26th 2021.
At least 3 students must register for final registration in order to open classes in the summer school. However, courses with students under 3 can also be opened if the relevant Faculty/MYO deems it appropriate.
The guest students from other Universities seeking to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload their identification card along with the approval for the courses they plan to take at our University while making their online application.
- During summer term, only 5 courses that do not exceed 21 ECTS can be taken.
- While making the online application, the guest students who seek to take courses at Uskudar University are required to upload an official approval of the courses they are planning to take. This approval must be taken from their University.
- A refund of fees can only be made to those who made their full payment at enrollment for summer if the planned courses were cancelled by the Summer Education Coordination Office due to low numbers of enrollment to that course.
- Students who drop an already opened course will not be eligible for a refund.
- Our students can take the courses that are not available at Uskudar University can take the said summer courses at other Universities with the approval of the Faculty / Executive Board of the Vocational School of Health Services
Click below for Summer Term Regulations.
Classes to be opened regardless of student numbers