F. MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Structure of Management and Administrative Units
Our faculty is structured in accordance with the Academic Organization Regulation in Universities which regulates the relations of sub-units with higher units regarding the academic organization, functioning, duties, powers and responsibilities of the university units stipulated in the Higher Education Law No. 2547. According to this;
The dean, who is the representative of the faculty and units, is selected by the Higher Education Council from three professors within or outside the university and is proposed by the rector for three years and appointed by normal procedure. The expired dean may be re-appointed. The Dean appoints at most two vice-deans among the faculty members of the faculty to assist him in his studies. Vice deans are appointed by the dean for a maximum of three years. The dean may change his assistants if deemed necessary. When the dean's term ends, his deputies' term ends. When the dean is not on duty, one of his assistants will act as proxy. If the mandate lasts more than six months, a new dean is appointed.
b) Duties, authorities and responsibilities:
1. To chair the faculty boards, to implement the decisions of the faculty boards and to ensure regular work among the faculty units,
2. To report to the Rector about the general situation and functioning of the faculty at the end of each academic year and when requested,
3. To inform the Rectorate of the faculty's appropriations and staff needs along with the justification, to submit the proposal for the faculty budget to the rectorate after receiving the opinion of the faculty board of directors,
4. To carry out general supervision and supervision duties on the units and personnel of the faculty,
5. To perform other duties assigned to it by laws and regulations.
Dean; in the rational use and development of the teaching capacity of the faculty and its affiliated units, takes necessary security measures when necessary, provides the necessary social services to the students, conducts education and training, scientific research and publishing activities regularly, supervises and controls all activities and the rector is primarily responsible for obtaining its results.
a) Establishment and operation: The faculty board consists of the heads of the departments affiliated to the faculty under the chairmanship of the dean, and the directors of graduate-schools and schools, if any, and three faculty members to be selected among the professors of the faculty for three years, and two assistant professors to be selected among themselves. The faculty board holds its regular meetings at the beginning and end of each semester. The Dean calls the faculty board to a meeting when deemed necessary.
b) Duties: The faculty board is an academic body and performs the following duties:
1. To decide the education, scientific research and publication activities of the Faculty and its principles, plan, program and education calendar,
2. To elect members to the faculty board of directors,
3. To perform other duties given by laws and regulations.
Faculty Executive Board
a) Establishment and functioning: The faculty board of directors consists of three professors, two associate professors and one assistant professor, who will be elected by the faculty board for three years under the chairmanship of the dean. The faculty board meets upon the call of the dean. If deemed necessary, the Board of Directors may establish temporary working groups, education and training coordinators and organize their duties.
b) Duties: The administrative board of the faculty is an assistant body in administrative activities and performs the following duties:
1. To assist the dean in the implementation of the principles determined by the decisions of the Faculty Board,
2. To ensure the implementation of the academic calendar, plans and programs and the academic calendar of the Faculty,
3. To prepare the investment, program and budget draft of the Faculty,
4. To take decisions in all the works that the dean will bring about the faculty management,
5. Deciding on the acceptance, exclusion and exclusion of students, and the procedures of education and training,
6. To perform other duties given by laws and regulations.
2. Resources Management
Our faculty had a system compatible with the management system of our University in order to ensure that all human resources, financial resources and movable and immovable resources are used effectively and efficiently.
3. Information Management System
The information management system of our faculty is accessible. Faculty activities are made visible and accessible on our website. Information and documents related to the internal and external evaluation process are collected in the information system and the security and confidentiality management of the data is carried out by the Information Technologies Directorate.
4. Quality of External Procurement Services
Procurement of external services is planned and implemented by the relevant commissions. The quality assurance and continuity of the services are ensured through the internal opinions about the services and the feedback received from the related units are to be based on the criteria determined by the university regarding the procurement process.
5. Public Information
Information about our faculty is shared with the public through our web page and media organizations.
6. Management Effectiveness and Accountability
The efficiency of the management and administrative staff is measured through the Employee Satisfaction Survey conducted at regular intervals in our university. (See Employee Satisfaction Survey File) However, the rector, vice-rector, dean and faculty faculty members come together with all the students of the faculty twice in each academic year and share the requests, demands, evaluations and suggestions of the students directly.