RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Research Strategy and Objectives
The research strategies and objectives of our faculty are compatible with the 2019-2023 Strategic Plan of our University.
Research Strategy of our Faculty:
Increasing R&D resources and effectiveness.
Strengthening the culture of science, research, creativity, innovation;
- To support the process of working and researching with a high motivation of the faculty members and students.
- To contribute to technology and universal science by producing new information through research conducted following national priorities.
- To give importance and priority to education integrated with research and development.
- On the one hand, to continue to increase the research with high impact in the areas where the Faculty is strong, and on the other hand, to aim to play a leading role in the newly developing fields.
- Producing, disseminating, and making the scientific information available to the public.
Research Objectives of our Faculty:
Making science, inspiration, and innovation visible.
Strengthening R&D infrastructure and diversifying resources.
Development of structures and processes that provide R&D conditions and possibilities and encourage.
Conversion of R&D outputs to products with economic added value through patents etc.
Promoting program curriculums within the framework of our R&D focuses on program curriculums.
Ensuring the visibility of R&D activities both at the university and among external stakeholders.
Ensuring internal and external stakeholder sharing in the process of creating R&D outputs.
2. Research Resources
In line with our University's 2019-2023 Strategic Plan, our R&D, PARGE, laboratory, Application, and Research Centers provide physical infrastructure and financial resources for research and development activities.
3. Monitoring and Improving Research Performance
The research activities of our faculty are monitored through the Activity Tracking System (FTS).