1. Research Strategies and Goals
The strategies and goals of our faculty is compatible with 2019-2023 strategic plan of our University.
Research Strategies of Our Faculty:
To produce information, to disseminate information and to increase effectiveness of usage for the society by making information applicable
To increase research sources and effectiveness
To strengthen the culture of science, research, creativity and innovation
Research Goals of our Faculty
To make science, creativity and innovation visible
To reinforce infrastructure of research and to diversify resources.
To improve structures and progress which encourage and provide conditions and facilities for research
To share research results with public via popular publications and mass communication devices besides academic publications
To turn research outcomes into resource
To encourage to research in program curriculums
To make research visible within both university and external stakeholders
To provide internal and external stakeholder share during establishing research outcomes
2. Research Resources
- According to our university 2019-2023 Strategic Plan, R&D, PARGE
(Project, Research, Application, Training and Development). and Research and Application Centers provide financial resources and physical infrastructure for research and development activities.
3. Monitoring and Improvement of Research Performance
- Research activities of our faculty is monitored by Activity Monitoring System (AMS) (Faaliyet Takip Sistemi – FTS). (See also: https://fts.uskudar.edu.tr/login)
- Policies and goal definitions on performance improvement; and, implementation, control and measurements on the subject are in the stage of planning.