Born in 1984, Yalçin Velibey graduated from Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine in 2007. Velibey, who received his Specialization in Cardiology in 2012, was in charge of Cardiology Specialist of Üsküdar State Hospital after finishing his compulsory state service at Bitlis State Hospital. He is still in the Cardiology Clinic of the Dr. Siyami Ersek Chest Cardiovascular Surgery Training and Research Hospital as an Arthritis Specialist.
Education Status & Academic Titles
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index