Prof. Sermin Kesebir completed the Dokuz Eylül Medical Faculty in 1995. She completed her psychiatry specialty education at Ege University Psychiatry Department. After doing compulsory service in Kırıkkale High Specialty Hospital, she got the title of associate professor at Adnan Menderes University in 2008. Between 2009 and 2014, she was the head of the acute psychosis service as an educational officer at Erenköy Mental and Neurological Diseases Training and Research Hospital.
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Publications(ISI Web of Science Core Collection *) Toplam: 2
ASIAN JOURNAL OF PSYCHIATRY (2016)
Academic Activities > Publications(Other Scientific Publications) Toplam: 1
Academic Activities > Congress - Conference Participation
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping, 2021.
- 18th Annual Conference of the International-Society-for-Bipolar-Disorders / 8th Biennial Conference of the International-Society-for-Affective-Disorders, Amsterdam., 2016.
- 18th Annual Conference of the International-Society-for-Bipolar-Disorders / 8th Biennial Conference of the International-Society-for-Affective-Disorders, Amsterdam. Netherlands, 2016.
Education and Training Activities
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index