He was born in Ordu, 1945. He finished his primary school in Meriç (1956), middle school in Beykoz (1959) and Kuleli Military high school (1962). He graduated from the Istanbul University Faculty of Medicine on March 5, 1970. He served as the head of the 10th Infantry Division, as a specialist in Ankara Gata (1977), as a specialist in Çamlıca Military Hospital and as a founding instructor in Istanbul Gata. He became assistant professor in 1985, associate professor in 1987 and professor in 1993. In 1992 he conducted internship and examination studies in Zurich and Geneva Universities and Zurich Canton Hospital. In 1993 he was elected to the American Angiology College Scientific Council. He retired from his position as Gata Haydarpaşa Training Hospital, Assistant Deputy Chief Surgeon and Directorate of Pathology in 1996.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-1703-8123
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Book - Book Chapter
- SİGARA ALKOL UYUŞTURUCU ve SPOR, 2020.
- ERGOTERAPİ PENCERESİNDEN PSİKOPATOLOJİ, 2020.
- VAJİNAL SİTOLOJİ SİTOLOJİDE TEMEL İLKELER VE TANIMLAR, 2020.
Education and Training Activities
- Psikopatoloji, (Undergraduate Degree / 2019-2020 Güz)
- Makroskobik Diseksiyon, (onlisans / 2019-2020 Güz)
- Sitoteknoloji II, (onlisans / 2018-2019 Bahar)
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index