As you know, the contribution of universities to the level of development of a country cannot be denied. These establishments provide undergraduate and postgraduate training at universities.
Postgraduate education is carried out with master's and doctoral programs. Master's degree; students gain the ability to conduct scientific research, access knowledge, assess and interpret information. The doctorate gives the student the ability to do independent research, to analyze and synthesize related topics, and to add a new perspective to the field scientifically. It involves developing a vision about the field of Ph.D. in philosophy in the doctor's field. In line with this philosophy, the Institute of Health Sciences was established in 2011 and started accepting students for the first time in the 2012-2013 academic year.
As a young Institute, the Institute of Health Sciences is in our Constitution;
- Health Management Graduate Program
- Graduate Programs in Nursing
- Occupational Health and Safety Graduate Program
- Neuroscience Graduate Program
- Social Work Graduate Program
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Graduate program
- Addiction Counseling and Rehabilitation Graduate Program
- Child Development Graduate Program
- Language and Speech Therapy Graduate Program
- Doctoral Program in Nursing
- Health Management Doctoral Program
- Language and Speech Disorders Doctoral Program
- Doctoral Program in Molecular Neuroscience
and there are continuing post-graduate program studies that will be opened in new fields that our country needs.
Our students at the Institute of Health Sciences can receive education not only in Turkey but also within the international universities where we are contracted. Starting your studies master’s and doctorate in Turkey; you can reside in campuses and academic centers in different countries. You can also find employment opportunities in Turkey's first and only neuropsychiatry hospital NP Istanbul Neuropsychiatry Hospital.
As Üsküdar University Institute of Health Sciences, we will be pleased to have you in one of our programs aiming to meet you with the most competent instructors in your field.
I invite you to the honor of being an Üsküdar University student.
Prof. Nilgün SARP
Director of the Institute