Dr. Öğr. Üyesi Emine Elif Tülay was born in Mersin, 1984. After finishing the primary and Middle School in different cities, she was graduated from Yeşilköy Anatolian high school. After that, she earned her bachelor's degree (2007) and a master degree (2009) in computer engineering at Istanbul Kültür University. During her master studies, she started to work in Brain Dynamics, cognition and complex system research center at Istanbul Kültür University as a research assistant. During the ten years there, she became one of the authors of several international articles investigating the brain's mechanism with the analysis of biological signals (EEG signals) in different neuropsychiatric diseases and studied as a scholarship student in a TUBITAK project. Moreover, she started her Ph.D. studies in this meanwhile and earned her degree in 2019. she continued to work as a research and development specialist at the Technology Transfer Office of Üsküdar University between 2017-2019. Nowadays, she works as an assistant professor in the Department of Computer Engineering. Research interests: Biological Signal Processing, Brain-Computer Interface, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, and Computer Networks.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0150-5476
Education Status & Academic Titles
Academic Activities > Publications(ISI Web of Science Core Collection *) Toplam: 4
Clinical Neurophysiology (2020)
Cilinical EEG and neuroscience (2019)
Clinical EEG and Neuroscience (2018)
CLINICAL EEG AND NEUROSCIENCE (2018)
Academic Activities > Congress - Conference Participation
- ECNS Conference, 2018.
- Bölüm Başkan Yardımcısı, Bilgisayar Mühendisliği (İngilizce) Bölüm Başkan Yardımcısı 2020.
Education and Training Activities
- Advanced Computer Networks, (lisansustu) Güz.
- Computer Networks, (lisansustu) Güz.
- Computer Networks, (lisans) Güz.
- Software Engineering, (lisans) Güz.
- İleri Bilgisayar Ağları, (lisansustu) Güz.
- Computational Bioengineering, (lisans) Güz.
* ISI Web of Science Core Collection
- Science Citation Index
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Emerging Sources Citation Index