INTERVIEW EXAM DATES:
2017 – 2018 Academic Year Fall Semester Interview Exams
Computer Forensic and Digital Evidence Master's Degree Interview Exam Dates
10 July 2017 Monday 12:00-15:00
24 July 2017 Monday 12:00-15:00
Exam’s Location: Üsküdar University Central Campus
* Our candidates may request to attend the Interview Exam from the dates listed above.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING REGISTRATION:
– Original and a copy of undergraduate diploma
– Original and a copy of the undergraduate transcript
– Document of ALES exam result
– Copy of the ID Card
– Photograph (4 copies)
SPECIAL CONDITIONS LOOKED FOR THE CANDIDATES:
– Document of ALES Exam Result (should get 55 points or more in any fields of ALES Exam).
– Candidates will be interviewed.
– ALES document is not required for the candidates applying for the Master program without thesis.
– Candidates who don’t have ALES document can apply the Master’s program with thesis under special student status.
– Computer Forensic and Digital Evidence Master’s Degree with Thesis: 20.000 TL (TAX included)
– Computer Forensic and Digital Evidence Master’s Degree without Thesis: 15.000 TL (TAX included)
Online pre-application has started on 16.05.2017