International Conference On New Approaches In Special Needs will be conducted on October 16 – 18 2017 in Zagreb, Croatia in the helm of Üsküdar University.
The conference is an open platform to all interested parties involved in special needs issues. The aim of ICONSEN’17 is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational andother sectors with cross-disciplinary interests to share their experiences, projects and research findings.
The conference also serves as an opportunity to establish international collaborations in promoting research and other scholarly activities on special needs.
Conference themes are as follows;
- Accessibility issues in special needs
- Assistive Technologies
- Assessment and evaluation for individuals with special needs
- Career planning and development for individuals with special needs
- Cultural models of provisions for individuals with special needs
- Curriculum planning and implementation for special needs
- ICT and special needs
- Instructional strategy in special needs education
- Instructional material for individuals with special needs
- Integration and inclusive education for students with special needs
- Multidisciplinary and supportive services for children with special needs
- Legal and advocacy issues for individuals with special needs
- Policy and management in special needs education
- Research in progress on special needs
- Transitional models for individuals with special needs
- Vocational training for individuals with special needs
- Other related issues
For detailed information, please visit: http://www.iconsenconference.com/
Üsküdar News Agency (ÜNA)